Newsletter Submission Guidelines
This newsletter is intended to help members stay abreast of local, state, and national activities in the area of physician health. Please consider a submission to help keep all states informed of your program's activity and progress in the field of physician health.
Please send submissions by email to lbresnahan [at] fsphp.org
Items that you may want to consider include:
• Important updates regarding your state program.
• A description of initiatives or projects that have been successful such as monitoring program changes, support group offerings, outreach and/or education programs, etc.
• Notices regarding upcoming program changes, staff changes.
• References to new articles in the field.
• New research findings.
• Letters, opinion pieces.
• Physician health conference postings, job postings.
Please limit articles to 500 words or less and other submission to 200 words or fewer.
Also, information is sent to all prospective advertisers regarding the availability of space to advertise services relevant to physician health programs. Please do not hesitate to call Linda Bresnahan at (978) 347-0600, or other members of the committee, if you should have any questions.
The Publication Committee
Sarah Early, PsyD, Co-chair
Amanda Parry, Co-Chair
Laura Berg, LCSW-C
Mary Ellen Caiati, MD
Joyce Davidson, LSW
Scott Hambleton, MD
Linda Bresnahan, Executive Director, Staff